Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paint at the masters

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
anyone bitching about getting shot with marb is in the wrong game
thats a top paint. suck it up. are you there to get hugged and stay clean, or get shot (well, hpefully not too much of course) and get down and dirty in the mud ?

if you aint into pain / dirtyness and cleaning, then this isnt for you...
Agreed, we shot Marb a few times last year when LPS had it with them, great paint, breaks on anything and a lovely thick fill.

O

ollytheosteo

Why do you think I use a 14" stainless in this day and age? 'By the Power of Greyskul......'

loz 40

Jan 20, 2004
Leicester
Visit site
this thread was started about paint that stains,if you think its pathetic "bitching" about that you must not mind having trouble cleaning your gear.As for hard paint thats another point that players have a right to voice there opinions about seen as they are one the other end of it!its no good taking the view that ...oh its ok were shooting it not being shot by it!!
There is a good possibility you may have got shot by my guys in div3 Rebellion as they had several cases of yellow Marbalizer.

Marbalizer is recognised as one of the best paints around and it has a thick non wipe fill surely we cant be in the wrong shooting this paint?

loz 40

Jan 20, 2004
Leicester
Visit site
I've no problem with the paint Powerball produces, and haven't said anything to that effect:confused: I've not tried Sterling myself but I hear good things about it, but right tool for the job, eh? Don't try and change the subject; at no time have I ever suggested Powerball produce poor paint, I just object to the use to which it's put.

The sad thing is I had a lot of respect for you as a player who's been there and done that at every level of the sport and has been around pretty much as long as UK paintball. Just seems a bit of a come down from the Mayhem Tigers to shooting Noobs in Div 4 of the Masters with two Div 2 mates next to you in the interest of corporate entertainment:(:confused:
Olly if you have no problem with Powerball paint why did you say "you wouldnt touch Sterling paint with a ten foot paintball pole" in an earlier post?

Lets get real re Simons playing history yes he played for Tigers over 10 years ago!

Played for RPS Vipers for several years with myself and we did play div 1&2 of masters back then along with div 1&2 of PA.

For the last two seasons he played with Leicester Wildcats in PA and his own Factory team PBA Dogs.

He also often guests for teams who ask him especially if they are his customers teams.

Get it into perspective there are players of high calibre out there playing with teams in lower divs.

Loz

loz 40

Jan 20, 2004
Leicester
Visit site
Reply by Proxy!

From Simon Ricards Cole to all concerned parties.

Lets put this sandbagging issue to bed once and for all you are absolutley right i have played for the tigers and have in my time had the privalidge of playing at every level in this great sport.

My proffesional playing experience for want of a better description was many years ago in the past two years i have only played at 14 tournaments.

If you do the math it doesnt constitute a great deal of time.

Next week is my 51st birthday and take into consideration my extremley advanced years and lack of game time i feel does not constitute sandbagging.

Neverteless i feel enough time and effort has been spent on this issue perhaps now we can agree to disagree.

I hope you will accept my apology for what it was and not a thinly vieled insult as you imply. If i wanted to insult you i would stand in front of you and say it to your face i hope when we next meet we can shake hands and you can put this issue behind you once and for all my.

Very best wishes to you.

Simon Richards Cole

Powerball Ltd

custard cavalier

Sep 19, 2006
if the paint being supplied by any company is so hard that it causes major bruises then perhaps it is time for the tournament owner to step in and stop it being used as it is not fit for the purpose of tournament play?

as far as it could be the teams being price driven,then perhaps they should consider that you can buy fantastic paint for between £24-£30 a box and use less than the cheap rec paints because it works first time.

it is all very well to go on about the macho "suck it up" side of paintball but sooner or later someone is going to sue the event orgainser for damages after being hurt and that could spell disaster for paintball and the paint manufacturer concerned.

baker21

Wolf City Union
Nov 26, 2005
west midlands
Visit site
There is a good possibility you may have got shot by my guys in div3 Rebellion as they had several cases of yellow Marbalizer.

Marbalizer is recognised as one of the best paints around and it has a thick non wipe fill surely we cant be in the wrong shooting this paint?
yes i played against rebellion the last game of the day(a game we should have won by the way:D )but the paint that ive had problems cleaning of my kit was from earlier in the day so carnt say if it was the same:confused:
Shooting a paint thats hard to wipe is not wrong in the least,anything that helps stop players cheating is all good in my book:) as long as it washes out of my gear i have no problem with it at all.:)

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
if the paint being supplied by any company is so hard that it causes major bruises then perhaps it is time for the tournament owner to step in and stop it being used as it is not fit for the purpose of tournament play?

as far as it could be the teams being price driven,then perhaps they should consider that you can buy fantastic paint for between £24-£30 a box and use less than the cheap rec paints because it works first time.

it is all very well to go on about the macho "suck it up" side of paintball but sooner or later someone is going to sue the event orgainser for damages after being hurt and that could spell disaster for paintball and the paint manufacturer concerned.

now now

there is no chance that you can sue the tournament organisers or the paint manufacturers at all. if you have ever, say, taken the time to actually read the discliamer you are MEANT to sign before every time you ever play site based painball (especially at events and the masters included) you will see that it states something along the lines of you get injured its your responsibility.

even with the best will in the world their WILL be injuries, but i dont see bruises from hard paint as one of those that will spell disaster at all!

FWIW, proto, a fine paint in most people book (when its good, its good, like most top end paints there have been bad batches) nd certainly worth of tourney play - is one of my most loathed paints t be shot with cos of the way it breaks, it cuts the skin. im sure im not the only person to have had this happen. but you just gotta deal with it.

reaper man

marshall law
Jan 15, 2007
wolverhampon
That was full on mate not rebellion:rolleyes:

P.S

Boo to paint that stains. i for one dont want to be walkin round lookin like i got p!ss stains all over me