Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paint

Hobbit

Leeds Uni
Oct 4, 2007
www.luupbs.co.uk
Was trying some of the new hangar 18 paint at the weekend and was surprised how good even the lower grade stuff is compared to what we are used to. Have been mostly shooting spank for training (it does the job....just...but is cheap) and proto for tourney (again its cheap(ish) and shoots ok, breaks much better than spank and goes where you want it). Was most impressed with the H18 Foundation out of the three lots we tried (foundation tournament and pro). Im shooting an ego 05 which seems to like just about anything so barrel breaks are not usually a problem. We are looking into testing out some of the H18 field grade for our training as it should be cheaper again and based on what we have seen from the foundation grade, a dam sight better than spank. Would definitely recommend trying to get hold of some and see what you think, as these are only first impressions.

Jedi 57

Mar 25, 2007
Loughton
Marballizer is good paint when its kept in perfect conditions, great gloopy fill that you cant wipe but you cant clean it out of your barrel either :mad:. The best paint i've probably shot though is draxxus gold, didn't have any barrel breaks when using it and broke 9 times out of ten on everything else. Hope this helps

-James

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
firstly what a bitching session that turned out to be.

secondly the majority of you need to take lessons in your native tongue. the grammar and general grasp of the Queen's English is absolutely appalling.

Thirdly, all paint no matter who it is made by can vary from batch to batch. If you are training, spend the extra £5 on a box of decent stuff, as opposed to the cheapest of the cheap. you may be a fiver worse off, but you will be a lot happier in game and at the end of the day.

I shot blaze at my last training and while it wasn't sub zero temperatures for a change, it was chilly. I had zero problems with it and have to say it broke on target 99% of the time, with no barrel breaks or chops.

I also shot cyclone last year at milleniums and in Toulouse we were bouncing the stuff 6 feet in the air off the concrete. oddly enough it bounced off our opponents as well, as Notorious Kids will testify to. We trained with them the day before and had a great time.

Have also tried the Empire paint and it was fine, lots of paint is fine, some paint is excellent, some paint is not. what can be fantastic one day can be dire the next.