Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintball for fun ???

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
don't play on public land,and unless you have a huge garden,i would not advise that either;)
it will only take one rouge/stray ball to hurt someone,paintball does not need anymore bad press:(

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
where do you live,there is bound to be a paintball site near you,have a few more rec games and ask people if you can try there markers out,most paintballers will be happy to let you,this way you will have a better idea of what you want.your mum will also see your serious about playing properly,also see if she will go down with you,this will show it is a safe sport when played properly.
buying cheap markers is not a good idea,save up your money ang get somthing decent,second hand is a good way to start.
the most immportent piece of equipment is a decent mask,i would get that first(saves you having to play in a old sweaty site mask):D

Dean

May 30, 2003
england
Visit site
im only aloud to go twice a year at the most though and well i dont think thee's an ice cube's chnce in hell that she'd go dwn there. well any way i live in newcastle upon tyne. its very expensive gin 2 paintball stes and rentin stuff from them 2 thats sumit that put her off aswell:(

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
try asking them if you can help marsheling,gives you experiance watching other peoples mistakes,even if you don't get payed they should give you disscounted prices for paint ect:D

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
most sites only open at the weekends m8,not sure how that will affect work experiance,worth a phone call to ask them about it though
work experiance,was so lonnnnnng ago:eek: ,your making me feel old now:D

Dean

May 30, 2003
england
Visit site
lol but i still just wanna get into the sport without spendin lots o' £££ on it like every 1 else has. i just cant get the money 4 it even if i save up 4 a long time.

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by Dean
lol but i still just wanna get into the sport without spendin lots o' £££ on it like every 1 else has. i jst cant getthe money 4 it even if i save up 4 a long time.

your probably wony get into the sport then, it requires sh!t loads of £££££ to play....even if u do play in a forest, your gunna need like 9 other mates to play...build bunkers, and buy paint.....and the cheapest i reckon you would be able to get it is £40 a box

Dean

May 30, 2003
england
Visit site
yea suppose. this wasn't our first choice for playin in the woods, we were originally gonna get sum air soft guns but that sorta fell through. well n e way im goin rec ballin with my dad n probbly my uncle in october for my birthday :)