Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintball guns versus girls.....which is better?

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Hmmmm, do i really have to answer this question?

Ever tried shagging your gun?

All too much vaseline needed and you gotta be far too careful with hair triggers.

I would rather have breasts in my hand than a gun, although with half of my team being fat *******s, i could have the breasts without a woman in sight.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Hey Sparklie, here's a way to find out the solution to this debate: How about you and I get together and test this out. We go out, start with dinner and get to the drinks, go back to my place and--

A. The first night add an expensive marker for us both to sit on the bed and look at and fantasize what we'd do with it, then the next day take it out and play with it, say, an emerald green or cobalt blue Adrenalin or Cobra Mamba Angel or an Eclipse Shocker... then proceed the next day to...

B. Repeat the drill another night, only this time with an equally impressive woman. We all 3 sit on the bed, look at each other, think about what we want to do, then put the plan into action.

Which of the two will turn out with the best results? Well, we'd just have to find out, won't we? This is important research that MUST be done by someone.

Manning26

Hey Sparklie, I'm bein' serious now, if you did try to e-mail me back, it might have gone to my junk mail since it probably didn't recognize you. Dearest Sparklie, if you shoot me another one, I'll sift through my junk mail with a keener eye. I'd never ignore you Sugar!;)