Paintball - is it a killer?

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Chandlers Concerns

Originally posted by chandler
i have a girlfriend that plays w/ me and all this is making me worried about her playing
Hiya Chandler. In case you havent read the whole 3 pages of this thread i'll summarise our findings.... I think we've reached the conclusion that bruises although not v attractive on a woman are not life threatening...just get your girlfriend to wear some form of padding around her vulnerable areas to eliminate the risk of breast cancer from repetitive hits. Basically...Onion thinks that bruises are not ugly although make-up is, Liz would not trust paintball as a reliable form of contraception, Buddha doesnt like cooking, Sparkly has lots of shoes, Tom Tom needs to diet and i need more practice. Is that a fair summary? LOL Guppy X

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
And HEY! Sparklie had a thread with 3 or 4 of my favorite recipes on it and it got deleted!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Or perhaps was it snipped in light of putting them into the proposed cookbook rather than having them displayed here for free? Hrm, it could be. I knew there to be potential in the idea. Everyone, stay tuned for the forthcoming cookbook!

whoo which one bites the dust now?

Hi ya Guppy,
no not a piccy of me, my web pips wouldn't humour me and let me use nice cosmo photo shot piccy:mad: so I abstained I mean whats the point of having copies of profesional natural look trowel job if you can't uses it. And I was working real hard and 10/8 nearly at the time but boy like cheek bones:) 12 now

No if you are refring to the blond she is from Vogue and they played with us my bro got all their numbers and smutty texts lol sadly he didn't want to be a trophy boy freind:)

My site is off junction 8/9 of the M4 come off M25 for Reading. So let me know if you are poping in will bake honouray cookies;) Spoke to Liz yup she up for a girls night out:D :cool: :eek:

Tom Tom is not fat just a well padded back player designed to bounce:D :D I love shoes I love dresses gloves hats and basically fashion texctiles art music flowers......... I was thnking about this one earlier and wondering why given my true loves and pasions am I in paintball?

I think it's the challange and it's a chance to let the tom boy in me out.

Sorry onion has the cookery corner thread been axed now?

Jones the Paint Magnet

All the gear - no idea
Dec 19, 2001
Croydon/East Grinstead
Visit site
Humble apologoes whilst I hijack this thread

Hi Guppy! Like the crack about politics, but I'm an avid fan of Bill Hicks and sort of side with his political views . . "People who Hate People . . . Come together!" "No!"

I usually play at BullsWood, with occaisional trips to Holmbush. This is mainly because most of my friends live down that way (I moved up to Croydon a while ago), although there are a couple of sites nearer to me that I haven't tried out yet. Didn't know about Orpington having a site, so I may very well swing by with a few of my mates after the North V South game.
:D

Normal service will now be resumed . . .

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
whoo which one bites the dust now?

Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
Tom Tom is not fat just a well padded back player designed to bounce:D :D QUOTE]

I'd never seen it like that :D :D but i like the sound of it, I am designed to play like this;) Thats my story and i'm sticking to it.:p

That was my first ever day of marshalling and the vogue girls came along. They were fun to talk to, fun to marshall and after a little bit of coaxing out there shell they played some tuff ball. Start of the day very timid did not want to get hurt. End of the day they were raining down paint and i got a few bruises that day. Not that I minded:p

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
Hi ya Guppy,

My site is off junction 8/9 of the M4 come off M25 for Reading. So let me know if you are poping in will bake honouray cookies;) Spoke to Liz yup she up for a girls night out:D :cool: :eek:

Tom Tom is not fat just a well padded back player designed to bounce:D :D I love shoes I love dresses gloves hats and basically fashion texctiles art music flowers......... I was thnking about this one earlier and wondering why given my true loves and pasions am I in paintball?

Hiya Sparklie. Didnt mean to suggest TomTom was FAT!! Just that he said he had a layer of natural protection...I guessed he wasnt a jedi or similar so assumed he was speaking of surplus flesh!!

Lets get this girlie night out arranged!! Maybe other girlie p8ntballers would like 2 join us? Suggest a venue? Neutral territory? I'm in Maidstone (M20 to Junt 3 M25) so maybe we could meet at Junct 6... about half way? Midweek or after a Sat p8ntball? Whatever...