Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball On Youtube Front Page!

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
Some of you may or may not know I left TechPB I guess about 6 months ago to grow my youtube channel as a Machinima director and help a friend of mine with his channel pretty much full-time.

I knew that gaming and paintball had the same demographic and wanted to use that fact to promote paintball to a wider audience through the use of Machinima and its directors.
Over the last few months I have been working behind the scenes on FPS Russias channel as it grew stupidly fast and he needed help, I have also been lucky enough to end up working with some
of the biggest gaming directors on youtube to plan politics free paintball promotion.

Living legends was the first trial of a big youtube outing and proved VERY successful. With the help of Kee, CPXsports, Dye and ansgear and the directors we were able to pull off some amazing stats and coverage with one video reaching over 1.5 million views and several smashing through the 100k views.

In one day two paintball videos were on the front page of youtube:

It took alot of work but I am REALLY really happy with the out come, never has paintball seen that much coverage and the response has been amazing..... so thank you to all who made it possible!

Other directors involved / getting involved:

fpsrussia
paintballkitty
woodysgamertag
Tmartn
OpticNation
GassyMexican
xKapownd (also known as MurkaDurka)
SSoHPKC ( will be up begining of july)
ONS1AUGH7 (will be up begining of july)

Lets hope it works!
I intend to run another event like this along with CPX at the end of June, so stay tuned for more :)

Reactions: Cool3108

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
Where can i get woody's portal jersey? :D Pretty good footage, where is this Living Legends event?

Great to see not one, but two videos on the home page! Youtube is a worringly scary media for mass coverage!