Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

paintball scarring

has anyone ever had any skin broken by a paintball and when i say broken i mean bleeding like hell

i have a varied view of speedball because the first time i played i ti got shot in the visor and on the vent bit and when i took my googles off there was paint and blood running down my face so i shot the guy in the testicles next game

revenge is sweet

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Yeah, I have a few that have left scars... they are pretty hard to find after a couple of years though. They were all skin breaking messes at the time. I guess I have a bad one on my back, a couple of people have mentioned it to me.

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
wernt using proteus were you ive had 3 fat lips and a cut top lip/nose from being hit with these on:( :D
as from cuts yes and i have a few scars as well but as gyrosope said there hard to see after a year or so
part of the game m8:) :cool:

Skeet

Platinum Member
Breaking skin, is pretty common place on a Sup Air field...if you get a proper bunkering...and it hits the skin, can easily break it.

I got ripped up one side...had four welts that were bleeding, of the 8 or so that hit me...of course..I didnt flinch, and played on it true Pro style...they must have all bounced..coz, I remember waking up...after being dragged off the field by a marshal....apparently...I went on a mad run, and bunkered the last 6 players...but I passed out getting the flag back...due to the loss of blood, you know...of course...doesnt happen all the time...sometimes I only bunker the last 4 or 5 players....

SWEET N SOUR

ex-female feline
Jul 24, 2003
London
Visit site
I've had a purple lip and scratches on my nose through a mask, looked bad at the time but went down within a couple of days... got one scar that took about a year and a half to go, was mugged and left with a welt at the top of my leg, but I can't see it now.

Slapper Guy

just add beer
Apr 26, 2004
Wirral
Visit site
Scars

Got a nice scar on my neck but saying that it was from a hot marker but as folks have said it's part of the game :rolleyes: but I've had got a few bleedin welts most don't scar tho.

Got a welt on my backside at the mo that looks as if I have woodworm - very attractive :mad:

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
had a nubbin grow on my forehead for 2 months after being shot there, nurse said it was a fluid sack that had formed due to me damaging the layer under the skin. was wearing 3 layers of protection on my forehead.

2 morals of the story

1 wear my lucky thick sweatband as well

2 never take a front player on in a snake with a ramping gun.

A.B Nubbin free