Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

"Paintball scum"

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
damm i love these guys, they think up some original stuff,

i mean come on, they aint leavin stuff on this forum, there attacking pbnation.... lets not give them the scent, otherwise they will come and attack this lovely forum :)

QFT.... just observe from a safe distance

Philip Given

May 12, 2004
www.flagpull.com
Frankly i'm a bit disappointed in the lot of you. :\

The F365 members invaded PbNation, we had nothing to do with it. They invaded us on a whim three days ago: http://forum.football365.com/index.php?rid=28802&S=14db149b428a677416d25be3d8aa4148&t=msg&th=188921&start=0

Of course what they did looks impressive- we had no way to retaliate. Their registration is closed off from the public so it went like this:

1) They post stupid, unfunny and unoriginal crap photoshop jobs on PbN
2) That post gets deleted and they are banned within minutes.
3) They run to their forum of an impressive 5,000 members and gloat about it for two days

Wow, such an invasion. It sucks that other folks with similar IP's were shut out in the process but I don't feel so bad now that I see PGI members supporting it. They weren't making fun of PbN, they could care less about PbN, they were making fun of our sport.

Philip

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
Those football fans seem like absolute idiots, thanks pbnation for entertaining them for the rest of the year.

That photoshop thread was pretty funny though :D

Philip Given

May 12, 2004
www.flagpull.com
They are a pretty sad bunch of guys. They certainly talk a lot of crap for a forum with < 6,000 members and a locked registration process.

That's like a midget dancing around behind 4 feet of glass while a herd of elephants prepares to stampede.