Yea love the sup air. its the reason why! what ever the question lol

let me know guys. teddy picker not rude its the way forwards

:)

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
will be going to the walk on on the 5th at northwold

if anyone wants to go halfs on some paint from lips please let me know if not my wardrobe will be very full

Mr. Animal

Growl Bark Bite
Oct 26, 2011
EA
have replyed let me know if your going there, an how much space you got could get LOADSA paint :)

Game

Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Sorry for the late reply something has come up will know one way or the other wedded night if the missus is at work or not she might have swayed shifts

M4rk

Monkey Spankers
Jul 31, 2012
Norfolk
I'm from Costessey Norwich, i use Combat paintball a lot and i can recommend any of there sites. They are cheaper because they have a bigger following.
Northwold has a supair field which i visited for the first time on a walk on Sunday, and had a great time. £20 and bring your own paint, what more can you ask for..

Warzone looks great, i visited there recently but did'nt play.

Have to say Top dog is very close to me, but have not visited there because you are not allow to use your own gear. They do walk on's but they will cancel if they do not get more than 10 people. I think after a bit of time they will get busyer, and that will change.

Necton site use CO2, and do not allow you to use your own gun. It has been at least 6 years since i last visited so un-sure if that has changed! I'm sure if i'm wrong someone will correct me.

I will be going to the next Northwold walk on with a few friends, if you come along, i will introduce you to a few people who i meet up with when i go to Combat paintball.

M4rk

Monkey Spankers
Jul 31, 2012
Norfolk
Cheers Game... Like i said, its been a looonng while since i've been to Necton.. Are you aloud to take your own guns to Necton now?

Game

Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
only on the last sunday of each month
think its £25 and £30 a box of paint but you can bring your own

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
I go to necton regularly and its last Sunday of every month .20 quid to play and 30 a box of paint or you can bring your own :)
Maybe see you guys there one day