Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball Teams in Surrey?

PsYcHoTiC

Nov 21, 2002
Visit site
So... do u need ur own equipment to participate at these open days? I have my own Mask/Harness and clothes, but havent got my own marker yet... What are the rules on paint? Can you bring your own?

Ben:rolleyes:

me again
entry £12.50 or £10.00 for members

Paint £50.00 or £45.00 for members

Equipment at worst if I am not in a good mood or been bribed with nice tea (I kid you not ;) ) Players who support the shop and are looking to buy kit usually don't get asked to pay this.

£5.00 for goggles, battle pack, camo, lovley inferno on air hopper pots. all clean and ready to go :D

Food depends what you want bacon butties start at £1.50 so to chesse bugers veggie burgers, we also have untold sweeties and drinks usually 10+ flavours ps the sweetie shelfs are 4' long each.

If enough people asked I might well cook curry and chillie too I do for touneys.

and 15th serious back player breccky avalible!!!

Yum we like sweets :D jelly bean any one :D

hope this helps

Little Jon

Banned
May 1, 2002
Planet X
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
physcotic.... me and henry .b maybe looking for new players...so far we have 3 i think. so ill talk to you about it at sparklies x mas academy(15th) we r a rookies team so if u have little experience it wont matter toooo much, we can show u the ropes at academy:D

also sparklie...... I WANT BACK PLAYER BREKKIE!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
So it turns out I can't make the 15th after all. Ohh how pi$$ed am I. I have a christmas do for my better half in Reading (which is going to be great) but I don't think she wants me up at 5 to get going. (I wont want to be up at 5 to get going:D )

So maybe next time.