Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintballers steal £53 million...

Skeet

Platinum Member
Skeet, you ain't pissed me off at all, it's just that I get a lot of messages to deal with, that's all mate, I'll eventually get round to answering you, I promise :)

As for Transformers, I'm with Budd, I marveled in the cgi but I have to say, some crummy one liners made me wanna vomit as the American script writers had their ridiculous way with the screenplay...some of those lines actually made me cringe but hey, they were about the only downsides in what was otherwise a cracking good spectacle.
Well...it is a film meant to cater for all ages, so...the crummy one liners, are a prerequiste in American films of that nature.

I did think that Optimus Prime, sounded like a bit of a tw@...but then, who am I to judge him?

EDIT: you cant email me at tw@...but:D

pablo666

Well...it is a film meant to cater for all ages, so...the crummy one liners, are a prerequiste in American films of that nature.

I did think that Optimus Prime, sounded like a bit of a tw@...but then, who am I to judge him?

spiderman 3 is just as bad. made me sick when he webs/flys (whatever he does) past an american flag and it goes into slow motion. I wanted to walk out.
And there is a new transformers cartoon thingy on t.v at like 8.50a.m on ITV1.
Regards Christian

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
spiderman 3 is just as bad. made me sick when he webs/flys (whatever he does) past an american flag and it goes into slow motion. I wanted to walk out.
And there is a new transformers cartoon thingy on t.v at like 8.50a.m on ITV1.
Regards Christian
I know yes, wont see many british films doing that...

Apart from some old bond movies with the parachute ;)

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot

Then you must have always thought that of ol' Optimus. After all, it's the same voice actor.