Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paintfest

5chm3gz

Banned
Nov 28, 2012
Hey Guys, this has been probably asked loads.

So i'm coming to my first paintfest this year.
Im looking at all the tickets etc and getting a little confused with whats what.

Could someone explain?

So obviously i have to pay Paintfest 2013 - £60 - 3 Day Ticket... Is this for entry only? Or is camping included? Does it include anything else?

I can also see Adult £62.50 Paintball Game Ticket what is this for? I want to get as much paintball into this weekend as possible so do i need this ?

Then finally i can see Diamond Wars 2013 £60 Entry Ticket, i can assume this is to take park in the Diamond wars games. Does this include anything or is it entry ?

I dont need to rent anything as i have all my own equipment. Also what are the limitations on paint etc ?

Lots of questions i know, i am so excited for this i just want to make sure i dont miss out on anything.

Thanks

Reactions: NinjaDan666

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Your Paintfest 2013 ticket includes three days of the event. Friday will consist of people setting up mainly, trader stands and the like.

There's a humans vs zombies game on Saturday in aid of wishes 4 kids, Dave "Papa G" George is organising this as with every year, themed fancy dress is welcomed and encouraged.

There will be live music from Enemo J, a FREE bar !!! Not to forget the epic Miss (maybe Mr) Paintfest competition and lots of crazy stuff going on.

Sunday is the big Diamond Wars game. Starting around 10am and playing through until 4-4:30 depending on what happens at lunch.

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
I take it the ticket includes the standard box of paint for DW on the Sunday?
For Paintfest, no it doesn't.

Paint will be available from the traders on site, NPF included. It usually starts at £20-£25 and can go up to £30-£32 a case depending on what grades you go for and if you have a bulk buy or a sponsorship/support package discount as part of a team.