Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PANTS - JERSRYS - MASKS - RANDOMS ~~~CHEAP GEAR~~~ *LOOK*

fhe

Jul 24, 2006
Southend-on-sea
I know dam cheers Do you take bank transfer and how much on postage on the bag pal
Sorry :(

Erm, its pretty big.. Id say probs have to be via a courier.. Say £10, but if its cheaper ill put the change in the bag?

+ I will include copy of receipt :)

Last edited:

Karl M

Aug 28, 2012
Hey bud, what condition are the tanked pants in?? And also the eclipse pants are a medium but would they fit a 32W 32L?? Might be interested in both if they do :)

fhe

Jul 24, 2006
Southend-on-sea
Hey bud, what condition are the tanked pants in?? And also the eclipse pants are a medium but would they fit a 32W 32L?? Might be interested in both if they do :)
Tanked Pants are pretty worn, the decals on the back have peeled as you can see in the photo, been used as this was the only set I had when I was playing with London Defiance, and I played most weekends.

The price reflects the condition mate :)

I'm a 34 waist and the eclipse pants was a little tight on me, but im also a 32 leg.

And the tanked pants are a bit more baggy, but they are wicked pants! I don't have the inside protectors anymore though, 'they are Velcro pads' to protect you're nuts and sausage area.

Last edited:

Karl M

Aug 28, 2012
okay mate will take the Eclipse ones so if you send over paypal details I will send over the £14.50 :)

Karl