Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

pathetic me

huzarsky

Sep 1, 2007
Birmingham
kinda just strated in a team

and well i got a gun n tht (electric of course) and i play bass so u have to b able to move ur fingers pretty fast

i gave it a shot and was trying to walk the trigger as fast as i could and it dosnt seem to b reacting

i just think its my poor attempt at walking the trigger

any tips????................

G

Gassy

txt type another post like that and you will not be able to use your fingers again:mad:

huzarsky

Sep 1, 2007
Birmingham
angel speed 05

i was thinking maybe a different style of trigger like one that sticks out instead of indents in

if you know what i mean

sorry gassy:( its become to much of a habbit

Dazzaster

Erm.... What does this trigger do?
Sep 2, 2005
North Norfolk
just pick up your your marker every night and start to walk the trigger, just start off slowly and when you start to get used to it, try it a bit faster... i find tapping to music helps.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
My fingers arnt the fastest (although over time i see they have been improving), but once im ingame personally the adrenalin takes over and im so focused on the game im not even thinking about how fast my fingers are going. They just do it and the speeds at which im shooting are much better than they are say when standing around the firing range/chrono station.

Are you talking about when your playing your slow, or have you only really noticed when not playing?

Just keep practicing and keep playing often and your fingers will get used to it and you will improve.

Oh and onto triggers: If your trigger is adustable maybe you could adjust it so it is further forward so your fingers dont have to move so far back to hit the trigger. Play around with it and get your own sweet spot.

-Will

AL21784

I love lamp
Sep 19, 2005
Hijacking Balf's datas
if you find yourself bored and have nothing to do, hold the gun and just sit pulling the trigger and after a while you will get faster at it, it does take a bit of practice tho :)

huzarsky

Sep 1, 2007
Birmingham
ingame PROTO

well have only just started in team so do have along way to go but i suppose i can improve alot

and yes i can adjust my trigger forward although i had it all the way forward at training

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
My fingers arnt the fastest (although over time i see they have been improving), but once im ingame personally the adrenalin takes over and im so focused on the game im not even thinking about how fast my fingers are going. They just do it and the speeds at which im shooting are much better than they are say when standing around the firing range/chrono station.

Are you talking about when your playing your slow, or have you only really noticed when not playing?

Just keep practicing and keep playing often and your fingers will get used to it and you will improve.

Oh and onto triggers: If your trigger is adustable maybe you could adjust it so it is further forward so your fingers dont have to move so far back to hit the trigger. Play around with it and get your own sweet spot.

-Will
Respect to PROTO.. Good post... top tip.....