Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paul Collier for Mod!

shamu

Tonight we dine in hell
Apr 17, 2002
Now-Cal
How about a "Mod for a Day" contest? I can see it now...

Ten lucky winners will receive all-expense paid trips to PGI Tower, to meet famous P8ntballer.com personalities like Pete "Robbo" Robinson! :D
Receive a guided tour through the super-secret P8ntballer.com server facility and see the shiny red button! :p
One lucky Grand Prize winner will get to ban the member of their choice (mods excluded)! :eek: :rolleyes:
One not-so-grand prize winner will get to wax Duffi's mustache!

:D :D

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
OK, so I'm going back a couple of pages, but nuts to it, I've been in teh pub.

Back to the who was registered when thing. me = 06-07-2001, and my member number for these forums is 16, (and i used to post to the old style forums too) so I reckon on that count, there is only a few people other than pgi staff and mods that have earlier member numbers than me (only pestilence(apoc), Steve(NPG COWS), doo-doo brown(fusion uk), RobJenkins, none of which have more than about 50 posts, have a lower member number than me, so I reckon I'm the longest running non-staff poster on the forums - so there).

(I should inform, that I work Sunday to Thursday, so today is my Friday night, so apply the Friday night alcohol filter to this post ;) )

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by T.B.F.K.A.T.L.
Okay a quick question?

How the hell is rancids post count so low? I seem to remember reading **** loads of crap from him well more then 80 posts anyhow.

I sense a banning coming now, again:(
Rancids post count is reset every so often, makes people less 'suspecting' :D :D

Paul
:)