Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pay it forward, platinum style

The pack wasn't as bad as you made out, and with a bit of needlework was as good as new (my gf was well chuffed), and the strap matches the new yellow flex's LiPS gave us beautifully :)

I need to find something to give away then I can get back in the game here. Alls I got right now are old jerseys (booooring)and a torque with a broken feedneck :eek: Will have a dig round and see what's lying about.
Hey Dev Ill take the broken torque....

Up for offer I have:

DM4/5/6/C lazer eyes. In white I think.

And a fireball mountain Angel A4 delrin trigger.

And a pack of 2 x 7.5k burst discs (for your 4.5k air systems) GONE TO RAFFLES

All brand new.
Whoever wants them, post up which ones you want, along with the words: 'Tom Allen is like a welsh Tom Jones'.
The larger the text the quicker the dispatch.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Hey Dev Ill take the broken torque....

Up for offer I have:

DM4/5/6/C lazer eyes. In white I think.

And a fireball mountain Angel A4 delrin trigger.

And a pack of 2 x 7.5k burst discs (for your 4.5k air systems)

All brand new.
Whoever wants them, post up which ones you want, along with the words: 'Tom Allen is like a welsh Tom Jones'.
The larger the text the quicker the dispatch.
Oh snap, I just saw this. I wasn't actually offering the torque up (would've put it in red if I was, was selfishly waiting for something I wanted first:eek:), but if you put your items up under the assumption that you'd be getting a broken torque (I can see how you'd think it was going) then I will do the honourable thing and send it off. I will add that clutch doesn't slip as the previous owner stripped the screw, but it does work grand (just not for very long lol). How would you like to proceed?

Oh snap, I just saw this. I wasn't actually offering the torque up (would've put it in red if I was, was selfishly waiting for something I wanted first:eek:), but if you put your items up under the assumption that you'd be getting a broken torque (I can see how you'd think it was going) then I will do the honourable thing and send it off. I will add that clutch doesn't slip as the previous owner stripped the screw, but it does work grand (just not for very long lol). How would you like to proceed?
Im only after it to fiddle with for a long term project so Im happy to wait until something pops up in the thread that you want.

OK Raffles you got the burst discs.
You want to pick em up or shall I post em?