Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pazownz,has he said he will buy your marker

G

Gassy

I am concerned about this member as all he seems to do is post that he will buy your marker then pulls out of the sale.

Can anyone who has had this member tell them he will buy their marker then doesn't please let me know.

Gassy

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
etek2

Yep offered to buy an etek2 off me , asked about 10 question or more, got to the point i said mate i have given you all the info and pictures you need on this marker do you want it or not.

His reply was yep i want it and can pay on monday, told him i dont hold markers and there are no dibbs.

Monday came and as you can guess the excuses followed, so being the polite guy i am he was told to do one, now i have since watched him try to buy nearly every gat in the forum.

DREAMER SPRINGS TO MIND...

:rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Give him a holiday is what i say. :D

synergy

Platinum Member
Aug 20, 2008
Bicester
i had the same problem as carl emails back and forth then said he hasn't got the money too buy it :mad: what a time waster - dreamer, then proceeds too put up a wanted add for a sl8r ???? this guy didnt have £265 for an etek so how the hell can he afford an sl8r

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Yep, same here. Wanted to buy a Angel 06 Speed from me. Agreed a price and even said I'd chuck another bit in to the deal. Had approx 10 pm's from him asking numerous questions, replied to all of them and in the end said he couldnt go ahead with the deal.

Waste of time IMO.

Let me know if you need more info.