Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pblivescores for Malaga.

D7's

Home to Notorious Kids
Aug 15, 2002
www.d7s.co.uk
Just woken up and reading all these posts after getting back from Malaga. It was a brilliant event, I don't even Laurent will be able to beat it in Toulouse. I felt like I was in Huntington Beach except the marshalling was better. 100% better than in the Millenniums last year, despite minor problems on every field with the buzzers, (false starts etc.,). The Board were warned about these possible problems well before the event. We had a lot of games and it was hard work, but my team did it, and I would like to thank them and all our sponsors (we have more goodies coming):D thanks to all the Uk supporters including storm, samurai, especially to Shock & ECI Dave & Twizz who also helped with a bit of coaching and the loan of The Red Flag. Basically thanks to all the teams who train at D7's and well done to all the UK teams.

Dave Stewart

Coach Notorious Londoners

Sponsors:

Planet Eclipse, Smart Parts, RTB Contruction, Proto, Draxxus ( I love you Bobby, but you will get knocked out if you keep on):D Also Vforce D7's, Paintballpictures.co.uk and Voltswagon

"Success brings Enemies"