Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PC- BF4.. who's playing?

woodysan

Johnny Greenwood / Proteus
Nov 21, 2013
Manchester
I find BF4 very very fun, however it's still a bit buggy. Ghosts wasn't for me, and a lot of people are un-happy with it. For the amount of fun you'd get, I'd recommend BF4 - but beware it still needs a few patches.

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
me!!

Me and a few mates, hardcore servers, c4 equipped snipers. its havok as you all spawn all over th eplace with 4 beacons down . . .tanks dont know where you are all coming from and you kill everything. KD not great as its usually suicude runs but its epic fun.

craigofscotland

btw, ghosts in the same game as the last 3. Crap.

woodysan

Nov 21, 2013
Manchester
I agree with Craig in regards to Ghosts - I mostly play Rush on BF4 because it seems you have to work as a team more, whereas on Conquest you just just run around and ninja cap.

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Conquest large is where its at. Rush is too campy and linear. Map dynamics and levelution is where its at in Craigyland.

Not played any other modes yet, must get them a try.

woodysan

Nov 21, 2013
Manchester
I don't mind COnquest Large, only if the maps that are being played are Operation Locker, Shangai, Dawnbreaker and that Golvund Railway one. Only place Rush because it reminds me of the good old Call of Duty 4 days when Sabotage and Search/Destroy was awesome.

woodysan

Nov 21, 2013
Manchester
I'll add you tonight and play a few games on HC if you want? That's if I don't fall asleep when I get in from work.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Bolter77, im crap and I pretty much blow myself up alot trying silly things :) but Im fairly ok at the attack choppers (just need good gunners :) )

anyone use skype for coms? I use it and its flawless.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Bolter77, im crap and I pretty much blow myself up alot trying silly things :) but Im fairly ok at the attack choppers (just need good gunners :) )

anyone use skype for coms? I use it and its flawless.

Yeah, me AndyB and Hipjaw use it, sometimes run into troubles with the host struggling but it's pretty there. Looking at getting a TS server sorted out soon though.

Added you! SlighterDave