Personal Appology

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundance1968

sundance1968
Jan 26, 2009
nottingham
if you let him back that means i wont get any ebay bargains off him:eek:
he'll sell his gear for top whack on here now!
vlocity loader for 23 smackers nothing lasts forever:D
welcome back jett;)
well so much for a bargain, i am a little disappointed with jett no loader recieved, i asked what was going on got a bizarre story about money on hold in his account?, got in touch with paypal and the transaction is complete, then he asked for more money for the loader!?, so i opened the dispute console to which he says my money has been refunded ... dont know how because at that point i had not esculated it to a claim? well enough is enough claim filed negative feedback given, i wont buy from him again.

Mactoshdog

LIKES RED
Oct 12, 2008
North East, Sunderland
well so much for a bargain, i am a little disappointed with jett no loader recieved, i asked what was going on got a bizarre story about money on hold in his account?, got in touch with paypal and the transaction is complete, then he asked for more money for the loader!?, so i opened the dispute console to which he says my money has been refunded ... dont know how because at that point i had not esculated it to a claim? well enough is enough claim filed negative feedback given, i wont buy from him again.
The way i see it, he has had his last chance.

Sugz

Fortiter et Recte!!
Aug 22, 2006
Welcome back fella, That feedneck you sent, went nicely on an Ion i built for a mate so I have no complaints. Just take it easy for a month or two ;)
Regards

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Wow got told by a mate about this and I was ready to have my say, having read it I see a total confusion. "I did not ask for more money" I said had it gone tits up with paypal and I never receive the money I can contact you on here to sort it out not a problem.

Then I get a claim on paypal with no explanation just: "If you cant deliver on time do not sell" or something to that effect, so I messaged you on here telling you about why I hadnt got the payment (As a first time seller on ebay or one with little feedback I needed to wait for you to give good feedback in order to get the money accessible) I didnt know about this rule.

I messaged you on here saying regardless of that claim do you still want it as I know you wanted the BARGAIN.

Sitting under my desk as it has been all week. I can send it out to you if you cancel the paypal claim today. If not I put it down to me messing you about and apologise.

But it is still available for you to take at that bargain price.

Jett, if you do anything like this again, I will ban you permanently.
Sort yourself out!!!!!
Hi Robbo, As I said greatly appreciate the second chance, this was a total missunderstanding and not at all as Sundance found it to be.

Wont be selling on here any time soon.

The way i see it, he has had his last chance.
I have had my last chance, but lets hope this is not it, being as I have tried my hardest. If you want proof I will post up the story with emails and Pms me and Sundance have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.