Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PGi forum awards....The Nominations

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Are you trying to say you want a threesome with me and Skeet? Because I won't share you.
I think at this point, I am extremely close to entering into vomit mode - could you please throttle back from all this fag-chat and allow me to get on with my day without images of a partially clad Skeet cavorting thru my visual cortex ......eeeewwwwww !!!!

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Ooohhhh - sounds like someone is getting jealous :p.

Anyway, in the interests of Ying and Yang - for every 'Best...' shouldn't there be a 'Worst...'?

Skeet

Platinum Member
I think at this point, I am extremely close to entering into vomit mode - could you please throttle back from all this fag-chat and allow me to get on with my day without images of a partially clad Skeet cavorting thru my visual cortex ......eeeewwwwww !!!!
How about a partially clad Mrs Skeet, cavorting with me? Better?:D

I like that. Cook$ is funnier than me an Devrij put together. Not that I consider either of us hugely funny but, easily laughed at.

Cook$ however, IS funny. So is Mario. Now...where's that best Avatar one gone then...hmmm?:d

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Trouble is Gaz - your avatar is too small to be fully appreciated ;). Now if it were a decent sized pic to go on the LiPS calendar...:eek:.