Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PGI issue 228

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I have had a couple of calls regarding my name being used in this Issue and me being described as agreeable....

Just to clarify

Paul - "Sid, you wanna pint?"
Sid - "Yes please"
Paul - "Sid would you like a shot?"
Sid - "Yes please"

This is the type of agreeable he spoke about ;)

Sid

I concur with Sid's 'agreeable' nature as he replied in much the same way when I met him at the Campaign Cup a few years back :-

Pete: Hi Sid !

Sid: How goes it Pete, by the way this is my girlfriend mate...

Pete: <looks at Sid.....looks at Sid's girlfriend> Fackin 'ell, did you have chloroform handy when you first met her?

Sid: Yes i did mate !

Pete: No Shiit !

:):)

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
I remember it well mate ;)

She is still under the influence and I'm actually getting married to her in a few months...telling you mate, drugs are the bomb....

Also, if you note from Robbo's post...there is no reference to Sid would you like a pint...and you call the Scottish tight x

Speak soon mate hopefully.

Sid

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I remember it well mate ;)

She is still under the influence and I'm actually getting married to her in a few months...telling you mate, drugs are the bomb....

Also, if you note from Robbo's post...there is no reference to Sid would you like a pint...and you call the Scottish tight x

Speak soon mate hopefully.

Sid

It's extremely difficult to think of buying you a drink when I am confronted with the world's eighth wonder; that being, how the hell did you manage to get hold of her without the use of blackmail, a fully loaded Kalashnikov or ten million quid in the bank?
With no disrespect intended whatsoever mate you ain't exactly the Scottish equivalent of Johnny Dep, more like Johnny Vegas :)

Admit it Sid, you hit the jackpot mate when she agreed to marry you, I wish you both well and hope to hook up soon.

Laters

JoshSilverman

Yo Pete...you missed someone...

I may not be on the right side of the pond but dangit I put just a little something into 228 as well and I'm getting zero out of this love-fest! Thank me too or Jen's gonna come over there and put you in your place.

Now back to your regularly scheduled conversation before I came in...
Josh