Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PGI Massive Gear Giveaway!

Mr Big

and his big purple helmet
Jul 3, 2001
In a big shoe
www.p8ntballer.com
Subscribe to PGI this month and you'll be automatically entered into our giant HOT THREADS Paintball clothing giveaway!

We will be giving away tons of T-shirts, pants, jerseys, hats, gloves, pads, packs, masks and more to hundreds of lucky new subscribers who get picked out of the enormous hopper this month. Even aside from all those awesome prizes, 12 issues of the world's greatest Paintball magazine, delivered to your door, for a mere $29, is a gift all in itself!

Offer is valid until the end of March

So what are you waiting for? Hit the link below!

Subscribe to PGI Magazine

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
:(

So whats the score with people already subscribed..FOR YEARS AND YEARS to this fantastic mag, the people, like little old me that have a direct debit set up, will we be in the draw, come on, we are you loyal subjects.

Sid....moaning fat Scottish person.

Mr Big

and his big purple helmet
Jul 3, 2001
In a big shoe
www.p8ntballer.com
No you moaning fat Scottish person! The offer is to people who subscribe or renew this month. Don't worry, there will be other offers over the year.

Pupster - yes it does include UK subscriptions and if you click on the link it shows all the prices.

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
How about.....

....people who apply for subscription with a voucher thingie?

I've just filled in and sent off a voucher from the avalanche video for a 6 month subscription. Will I qualify for the draw?

P.S. dont really care either way , 'cus I should still get 6 issues of PGI for nowt. But a hoody or something would be very nice.

Nudge...Nudge...:D
Wink..;) ...Wink..;) ...
Say no more , eh?

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by Buddha 3
And yet they continue to claim the Dutch are cheapskate b*st*rds....
You guys have such deep pockets, and such very short arms.:D
I'll have you know that I sweat and toil away at my local pub down the road cleaning dished for my measley tenner a night - and what do I do at the end??!! I use it to go buy PGI and a couple of hundred paintballs to play with that weeked!!

Don't call me a cheapskate!! - (just don't tell anyone I always call collect long distance!!) :eek:

Mr. Big - I was just about to subscribe this week, and seeing as I'm such a valued member of the forum I don't suppose we could see a bit of favouritism in this competition could we?? Ahh go on!! You know you want to!! :D :D

I'll mention you in my local college magazine!! :p