Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PhotoNick Photography at CPPS Rd 1

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
Hi All,

Just to let you know my event photography is a little delayed in processing, but will be going up within the week, so keep checking back at www.PhotoNick.co.uk :)

I can provide photos (depending on requirement) as single image, as a set of all images of a single person, or as a team. Please drop an email to Nick <at> PhotoNick.co.uk

Team Photo Uploads are now also available, where I can upload all your photos (at full resolution) and provide a secure (URL encrypted) link for you to send to each team member. The full album can be downloaded with 1 button, which makes team photos much more immediate and accessible to the whole team, rather than passing round a CD (still available though, just let me know)

I would also like any feedback you may have :)

Nick

www.PhotoNick.co.uk

Chaos86

Starting Again :)
Aug 17, 2008
Cloud 9
still waiting for them stoney, he said to keep checking back everynow and then hopefully on by the end of the week :)

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
Photos are now up for your viewing pleasure :)

Any feedback is much appreciated, on photos, website, anything at all.

I do have a few plans and new ideas to try out at up-coming events so if there's stuff you'd like to see more (or less) of; close-ups, time-lapses...Rich Harris... anything at all, let me know and I will try my best to accommodate :)

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
Thought I might as well ask on here in case other people wanted to know, but okay, I shall email him :)
I do charge a small fee, but it is in line with other paintball event photographers, and we're all pretty cheap considering other sport event photographers! I've designed my deal structure to make sure you get all the images you want for the least cost :)