Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Piper finally walks the plank [gets married]

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Andy Piper, one of this site's founder moderators and personal friend finally did the honest thing and walked up that aisle to marry Paula .... I have attached a pic if only to prove that batting waaaaay above your average is alive and well and living in Andy Piper; Lord only knows how he managed to grab a sort like Paula, I'm inclined to believe she's been permanently drugged .. I can't prove it but I just cannot allow my head to entertain any idea that Piper actually managed to bag that bird ..... We live in strange times it seems ...

Mrs Robbo......Robbo......Piper......Mrs Piper......Ledzy......Mrs Ledzy [Soon to be]

The wedding was held in Paphos Cyprus a week or so ago; as always, me and Ledz got bladdered; he then went through the buffet like a steam train leaving all but crumbs in his wake, it reminded me of a pelican flying above the water scooping all the fish in that frikkin big mouth pouch it's got; The buffet stood no chance facing such an adversary .... Actually, it was a great day, congrats to them both !!!

G

Gassy

Seems to be a theme of batting above your average in that pic :p

Well done Piper and best wishes to you both

Craig & Cheryl

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Seems to be a theme of batting above your average in that pic :p

Craig & Cheryl

Yeah I agree, my wife got well lucky ....

By the way, anybody who feels they would like to post any congratulations or requests to borrow some of Piper's store of Rohypnol, please feel free to add your comments in this thread.
All are welcome ...

Reactions: Lump

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I don't like to bring attention to it, but Ledzy's Mrs has something on her left shoulder...

Oh, no worries, I think she spotted it!

Congrats Pipes.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I don't like to bring attention to it, but Ledzy's Mrs has something on her left shoulder...

Oh, no worries, I think she spotted it!

Congrats Pipes.
I think it was a crumb from the buffet pizzas .... she was understandably worried in case Ledz noticed it and would have resulted in her losing her arm from the shoulder down.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Phil, with your moobs I reckon Piper still counts as straight ;)

Congrats on getting married & yup, she's wayyyyy out of your league - nice one :)