Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pistol wanted!!!

drmaccon

The Doc
Sep 19, 2006
Midlands- Leicester
Just thought it would be funny to attack my brothers in some woodsball with a pistol! Anyone got one they're thinking about selling???
post here or pm me!!!
Must be working condition! And look cool!!!

Cheers!!:)

LeeE

Leeds Uni Paintball Club
Jul 9, 2006
Norwich
oh god, there was one on here absolutely ages ago that i never saw go...was a delta .68 possibly from fly? but i think the thread was down as handcannon f/s or something might be worth a look if you can find the thread...

scooby_doo

Born to be BUD
Jan 11, 2007
Liverpool
got one

Zeus G1+
Armoutech holster designed specificaly for it, brand new never used.
10 Co2 powerlets
2x 10 round tubes

would be looking for around £80 though as it is in great nick and the holster just cost me £25.

do not really use it only put afew rounds through it.

Scoob

drmaccon

The Doc
Sep 19, 2006
Midlands- Leicester
£180 a bit too steep for my liking!!!

Surely someone has a pistol that they are wanting to sell!!!!

The first one went before I could get it!!!doh!!!!

Post up any offers as long as it looks cool!!!! (and isnt a sh*tty splatmaster thing!!!!!!!!)

cheers,
The Doc

Suns

Apocalypse Paintball
Mar 16, 2006
Cambridge
If you have no luck then give me a PM.

We have a black CO2 pistol thats been sitting in our paintball site shop for about a year now.

Couldnt tell u much about it, but if ur interested I can certainly go and check it.

snik

Tech Priest
Apr 22, 2007
Middlesbrough
I may have a zeus g2 for sale if you're still after one. Bought recently from a friend and repaired. Black, upgraded bolt, awesome holster, two mags - one with quick loader, one stock.

I've used it at one game, and someone borrowed it for another and loved it. Not that practical for playing (10 round mags), but the intimidation factor alone makes it worth it.

Can be upgraded to take a bottle and hopper supposedly.

Would be looking for around £80 negotiable. If you're interested I'll throw up a few pics.