Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet Eclipse CSL "Panther"

Gary Jones

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2012
Northwood, Stoke-On-Trent
Need to read the fourm rules !#

Rule 1) This is a PAINTBALL forum, and as such only paintball and paintball related articles can be sold/traded here.

Rule 2) Only individuals are allowed to sell/trade through the classifieds section.

Rule 3) Please state a price on each item in classified advertisements!

Rule 4) All items for sale/trade must have photos with username and current date! and be hand written
(Click here for info on how to add pics)

Rule 5) No offers or deals by private message!

Rule 6) The selling/trading of 'Brand New' items is Prohibited

Rule 7) No bumping of threads (not even in disguise!).

Rule 8) No "testing the water" or "possible sale" threads.

Rule 9) Do not offer for sale/trade items unsuitable for their intended use.

Rule 10 ) "* The first person to offer the ASKING price MAY get the goods even if there are offers already tabled but not accepted, (it remains the sellers right to decide what offer to take)."

Rule 11) Air and CO2 bottles, not only do they have to be "in-test", we now require you to state the born date of the bottle in the first post.

Last edited:

maarten

Jun 18, 2012
sorry, i overlooked the foto rule i will make one now and upload it as prove its mine.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
All dealings should be kept in the thread for the sake of transparency and the protection of the buyer AND seller.

The only things which should be swapped by PM are delivery or payment details. By all means complete the transaction by PM but IF anything goes wrong and a complaint is made we will not be looking into it.

Thread tidied, please keep all irrelevant comments out of it unless you are interested in buying this marker.