Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet Eclipse Panther Black CSL

topsy_86

Cardinals
Sep 2, 2011
Yeovil
Hi,
Im putting my CSL up for sale as i only play tourney now and am too afraid of damaging or marking it. It is currently at 31,486 on the shot count, i have only used it a handful of times as i use my GEO 3 for most games.
It comes with everything as new minus a barrel sock with the addition of a DART kit that is fitted to the marker:

-Case
-Marker with DART kit
-SL barrel kit with 14"&16" carbon tips
-Tools, oil, grease and manuals
-Cure bolt (originally in the marker)
-Flat trigger
-E-portal disc, adaptor and cable
-Spare parts and LP valve

The marker and all of the parts are all immaculate. Im looking for £900, though it is advertised elsewhere i reserve the right to end the sale if it is sold away from the site.
Feel free to ask any questions, thanks for looking.

Proof pic

Pics

Last edited:

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
I can vouch for this marker and topsy, genuine guy who looks after all his kit meticulously! I've shot this marker and it runs beautifully!

Scib

Lifetime Platinum Member
May 7, 2009
Aberdeen, Scotland
Christ, been searching for one of these for a while now and when one does show up I spend the money on a Geo3. I hate my timings..
Good luck with the sale buddy. If no one buys it within a month expect post from me :D

topsy_86

Cardinals
Sep 2, 2011
Yeovil
Christ, been searching for one of these for a while now and when one does show up I spend the money on a Geo3. I hate my timings..
Good luck with the sale buddy. If no one buys it within a month expect post from me :D
Yea no probs dude, i was the same, wanted it for ages and dont really want to sell it but i think it should go to someone who is going to get some use out of it. all its done in the last 6 months is sit in my kit bag and come out for me to stare at lol

CL155OLD

Aug 24, 2012
LUTON
I'm looking for a new marker at the minute would you sell for £900? let me know either way.

Thanks

topsy_86

Cardinals
Sep 2, 2011
Yeovil
I'm looking for a new marker at the minute would you sell for £900? let me know either way.

Thanks
£900 is a little too low sorry mate, wouldnt let it go for less than £1000. not willing to drop loads as its only been up for sale for a day.