Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet Press Release !!!!

ses_paintball

Jan 13, 2009
Basildon Essex
Planet Eclipse Ego 11
- All new Ego 11 unveiling
- New solenoid that is fully adjustable. +/- adjustability to speed up or slow down bolt speed
- Angled macroline fitting coming off the HPR
- Newly designed ASA (no longer twist on/off knob) Works by pressing button and pulling forward the “knob”
- Shaft4 barrel (longer control bore…already on Geo2)
- 0.689 barrel back
- Rubber Button cover goes all the way up to the thumb grip area
- Grips redesigned with 2 screws instead of 3 grips
- Different milling

Reactions: Parksy and tiffyman

Mag7

Sep 19, 2006
Guernsey
looks average
I like planet & have an ego - but the annual minor and sometimes merely stylistic modifications with a high price tag are grating - i may be amazed at the new technical specs and design concepts .. but unlikely

... before it is said by others, if it aint broke .. im sure planet constantly strive to improve the marker yadda yadda

a cynical Mag 7

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
Planet Eclipse Ego 11
- All new Ego 11 unveiling
- New solenoid that is fully adjustable. +/- adjustability to speed up or slow down bolt speed
- Angled macroline fitting coming off the HPR
- Newly designed ASA (no longer twist on/off knob) Works by pressing button and pulling forward the “knob”
- Shaft4 barrel (longer control bore…already on Geo2)
- 0.689 barrel back
- Rubber Button cover goes all the way up to the thumb grip area
- Grips redesigned with 2 screws instead of 3 grips
- Different milling
what no electrical tape. :eek:

Reactions: tiffyman

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Planet = amazing

the new OOPS are so simple and yet brilliant. You'll find yourself playing with it just as much as you would with the trigger on your new gun.

We all know there is very little 'blubber' to be milled off the bodies now, so what else can they improve on? That is what Planet have looked at with the last couple of versions and they have outshone the competition yet again.

One thing you'll probably not notice until you hold one is the grip has been moved higher into the body and this is no simple feat. If you've tried out a Geo 2, you'd have noticed it is also designed like this and Planet have done it to give it a more 'pointy' feel. So that you are shooting pretty much through the top of your hand, not through something as an added extension above your hand. I like how it works, and im sure you guys will too :)

(Im sure we'll get a more technical explanation than what i've put which is what I could gather from Fish's excited ramblings)

avituk

UK Angel Owner
Yet another masterpiece by the planet eclipse team. They always make the changes that matter to individual players needs.
People always go on about the price tag but at the end of the day its cutting edge technology.
If you want it you will get it.

I've always perved at the shiny things hanging on planets wall but never had the bank balance to take one home.
I still suport them and am very thankfull to ledz and his wonderfull team who keep us on the edge of our seats waiting for the latest markers.

Planet eclipse I salute you