Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

planeteclipse.com postal

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
I would imagine that as Planet are international, they would ship from the most economical location. If you're in the US and pay for your order in $ they'll ship from the US distribution base.

If you're in the UK and pay in £, your order will come from Manchester with all taxes and duty due already paid for.

Reactions: alexxx9999

alexxx9999

Aug 1, 2010
Yep I have paid in £ and it says 2-3 days postage so I'm guessing it would not be that quick if it was from outside the UK.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
if you ordered today then the order will be picked and shipped on Monday.

as someone already mentioned our head office is in Manchester UK :)

alexxx9999

Aug 1, 2010
I'm sorry, I'm new to buying from planets website. Do you know if you get a e-mail after your order confirming you have bought it?
Thanks for all the help!
alex

matj

Mar 22, 2013
I'm sorry, I'm new to buying from planets website. Do you know if you get a e-mail after your order confirming you have bought it?
Thanks for all the help!
alex
Are you asking in the basis that you didn't receive the email? Happenened to me in the middle of last week. I have emailed the PE guys but they will have 2 million emails to deal with so I haven't had a response yet. Nothing has shown on my bank account yet but I did get an order number which... I didn't write down. I assumed I would get an email... Haha

One of those things I haven't had time to sort. Not a complaint though Stoney. Merely one of those things that's worth asking in case it is happening on a larger scale. Computers have random brain farts now and then and decide not to work. It's half the 'fun'.

Reactions: alexxx9999