Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Planet's New Planet !

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Planet have decided that 11 years in their place of operation is long enough and have decided to move their collective ass into a brand new outfitted factory and offices custom designed for a slicker more streamlined operation.
They have decided to up sticks and make the move away from downtown Manchester all the way out to ..... er .... downtown Manchester.
I asked Ledzy why he was finally taking the plunge he told me:-

'Pete, first off mate, that T shirt you're wearing in the interview is way too tight, that video shoot wasn't supposed to be try out as a new member of 'Right Said Fred' ..... to get back on track, we began with two units and never really thought we would need any more.
We then went from 2 to 3 to 4 to finally 5 and it became obvious we needed a factory that was purpose built and with a design that could help us grow.
The old place was like a jigsaw and I got worn out walking from around the place, this is exactly what Planet need for the future and will be a much better place for everybody to work in'.

I asked Julian, Ledzy's partner, for a quote but he was unavailable for comment because according to his wife Sofina, he was 'still suffering from the effects of waking up three hours before'.

Here is the interview with Ledzy's wife to be, Eilidh, barely controlling her hormones as she struggles to answer all the questions ... her nerves were clearly getting the better of her as she stood opposite paintball's Most Alpha of Males ... she did well the girl, Ledz should be proud of her.

One thing I should add though is, I must apologise for the quality in the sound recording, it is not as you would first suspect, Eilidh's heavy breathing, it is in fact the North of England's weather playing havoc with my microphone .

[youtube]IOlAYAE5hi8[/youtube]