Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

players needed 4 team ECSTASY

A

ALEX JEYES

Dear uncle Twizz, pick your chins up off the floor mate. You have got years left in you yet! maybe dropping Oliver Lang (sorry I meant John Rosher!) from your squad would help you win some more games! You will re-find your form as a team twizz. All they need to see is your head high as they all look to you for their own confidence( if you remember that is why you were asked by phil in the first place). Anyone Browsing this forum and thinking about going to try out for XTC at one of thier training days, dont think just go! If you are lucky enough to be selected for the team you will not be disapointed!! A great bunch of guys (apart from the above mentioned!) with great backing from leading industry sponsors.

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
try outs

so guys any more takers for training on sunday and shooting the **** out of me (ha ha)

TWIZZ

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Twizz

Now you are talking - where and when???

Just checking - you wont move and we get a loader each at you???

Seriously - good luck with the hunt for more talent - the future's bright, the future's Brit ball!!

see you soon dude

Mark

ps say hi to Phil the miserable fecker - tell him I want an invite to the next Mings!!!

I'm losing too much weight!!

mikeanywhere

Platinum Member
try outs

Originally posted by Twizz 69
so guys any more takers for training on sunday and shooting the **** out of me (ha ha)

TWIZZ
Twizz,

One thig to remember that there will be a fair amount of people at the Big Game over the weekend so it may be wrthwhile swapping it to another weekend where you may get more people, just an idea.

Cheers