Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Please graveyard this thread

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
ill leave the icon jersey for the time being mate due to lack of funds but expect to see me soon!

Reactions: cjwalls

cjwalls

Feb 28, 2013
Brighton East Sussex
Sorry for the delay mate sending you a pm now bud
T shirts in pic 2 num 7 and 9 in xxxl
Hoodie 3
£25 mate?

Sorry for the delay mate but if you still want the 3 tshirts and the number 2 hat I can do £27.50 posted for them but the number 3 hoodie is big g mate
ill take hoodie number 3, t-shirts 10 & 11 from first pic and number 10 from second and beanie number 2 would £30 second class be ok? I will pick up fees(y)

B1G G

Jan 16, 2011
Hastings East Sussex
payment sent

I also have loads of other bits more t shirts, barrel socks and other paintball related bits and bobs so as it’s the season of good will any purchases over £20 will get a free gift thrown in as well.

could i be cheeky and have the LV1 as my free gift X
: )

Have a good New Year mate

Reactions: cjwalls

cjwalls

Feb 28, 2013
Brighton East Sussex
Haha yeah are throw you in a good free gift mate no problem and yeah the lv1 as a freepostageft mite be pushing it abit.... lol but are see what I can do mate ;)
payment sent

I also have loads of other bits more t shirts, barrel socks and other paintball related bits and bobs so as it’s the season of good will any purchases over £20 will get a free gift thrown in as well.

could i be cheeky and have the LV1 as my free gift X
: )

Have a good New Year mate

Well mate if your wanting all 11 tshirts eclipse in xxl i can do the lot for £65 plus postage and fees mate
How much for t-shirts 1-11 in xxl please