Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Please Read, Asking for some sponsorship kindness from all the ballers on P8nt!!

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
Asking for some sponsorship kindness from all the ballers on P8nt! JOGLE BIKE RIDE!!

Evening all

I am planning to complete a John O’Groats to Lands end cycle ride this summer with some friends from university. We are doing the 1000 mile trek over 2 weeks in order to raise funds for Cancer research UK and Water-aid (to be split 50/50)

Basically I am asking for a bit of generosity from yourselves in the form of some sponsorship, we have a virgin money giving page below which donates directly to the charities. On top of the ride I will be undertaking various other fundraising events, I am planning to play in fancy dress for some of the games at the first formula 5’s event on the 20th March, where I will give the costume vote to the players there, was thinking along the lines of 50p a vote, though I awaiting confirmation from Jon Sosta that this is ok..

I have also been training for Triathlons as Loki are having a somewhat easier year tournament wise, I am setting myself time goals for the races that I have entered, which I will update on this thread, I will also be doing the Norwich 100, which is a 100 mile cycle on the 5th June starting and finishing at Norwich cathedral as quickly as I can, aiming for around a 6-6:30 finish....

The virgin giving page is here: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=SomeIdiotsCycle&isTeam=true

I completely understand that times are hard at the moment for a lot of people, but if you have a few quid spare please feel free to donate. I found out today that my Nan has been diagnosed with multiple Myeloma (a form of blood cancer) so this all has added meaning to me....

Any questions please feel free to ask, as I said I will continue to update this thread with training and fundraising news, quick thanks to Robbo for giving the Ok for this thread, much appreciated
Thanks all for your time
Chris

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
My university team lost a member to cancer last month, i'll forward this page to them as i'm sure they'll want to help as well as i.

Is there a hyperlink to the virgin donations page? There doesn't seem to be one on your post, or am i just being blind?

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
dodge, that would be great any help would be much appreciated!! I took it out by accident when i edited the page..its back in there now :)

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
right guys all the hostels have been booked so its now time to knuckle down and get training, im doing a 100 mile bike ride on the 4th june for practice, as our longest day is 106 miles due to hostel problems!!! Even if its only a couple of quid please donate for a good cause!!