Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PM7 f/s UK

Fredo

www.lokipb.co.uk
Selling this for a team mate who is throwing in the towel due to money constraints.... He doesn't use the site hence why I am helping out.

PM7
Blue/Black fade
All original box / 2 piece barrel / spares / instructions / Allen keys / condom /
warranty card / lube etc
Proto grips

This has been used no more than 6 times for training & only once in anger at Millennium Toulouse event. It has just had a quick strip & lube & been tested with 500 balls without a single blink. I can only describe it as "excellent" condition with just one tiny paint chip on the top of the feed neck.

Pictures should be posted up soon with the help of the wonderful "Mr Woods" aka "I'm no vet" but if you want any more pictures of anything specific just send me a pm & I will take exactly what you want (work time only)...... Sorry but NO pervy shots with my girlfriend though!!!!!!!!!

Looking for £200.00 delivered securely to your door including paypal fees.
Having said that this marker MUST be sold to raise cash for Christmas so if you want to make a reasonable offer it will be considered.

I don't trade on here with tons of stuff but those who do know me I am certain have never had any problems.

SOLD TO GEE TEE

Andy/Fredo
Combat/Loki

Fredo

www.lokipb.co.uk
Price Drop

Really need to get this sold with Christmas looming down upon us.

It would make a fantastic present for yourself, kids, Dad, Mum, wife, girlfriend or anyone else for that matter.........

Price drop to £200.00 all inclusive.

Sensible offers still accepted within reason as it must go.

Andy/Fredo
LOKI all the way

Fredo

www.lokipb.co.uk
This was leant to a team mate @ UK Masters & helped us WIN Division 3
which makes this a "WINNER'S" gun.

I will strip & check & lube it before I supply - (dye gun tech)

Need to get it sold......

PRICE DROP TO £200.00
All in delivered to your door.

SOLD

Andy/Fredo
LOKI

UK MASTERS Division 3, Round 1 WINNERS