Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PMR Back Cap Problem

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Get a wooden spoon and use the end of it or something dowel like and wrap abit of cloth around it. Then push it down the front so the the bolt assembly drops out the back.

Or if you have strong fingers you could put your finger down the breech (the bit where the balls get loaded) and see if you can push the bolt assembly out using finger pressure.

The bolt assembly is larger at the front than the back so will not push out from the other way around.

The bolt assembly is normally abit snug *which is a good thing* so giving it abit of assistance isn't a bad thing.

Will try now, errm do you HAVE to unscrew the back cap with the allen keys? Or can you just twist if with hand, because a few allen keys are missing, one of which are for the back cap. Just wondering because maybe it just needs a tiny bit unscrewing with the right allen key? I could be wrong since its spinning without an allen key anyway.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Get a wooden spoon and use the end of it or something dowel like and wrap abit of cloth around it. Then push it down the front so the the bolt assembly drops out the back.

Or if you have strong fingers you could put your finger down the breech (the bit where the balls get loaded) and see if you can push the bolt assembly out using finger pressure.

The bolt assembly is larger at the front than the back so will not push out from the other way around.

The bolt assembly is normally abit snug *which is a good thing* so giving it abit of assistance isn't a bad thing.

YOU ARE THE BEST MATE! THAT WORKED LIKE A TREAT! Now ill just follow those instructions that were posted on how to clean it out. SWEET! Thanks a lot!

Before this is finished can i ask one more question. Ive heard the lube that came with PMR was bad and did more damage than good. But then they replaced it with a better one. Can you just tell me if 'Dye Slick Lube' is the right one or the crappy one? Cheers

G

Gassy

The dye stuff is now actually dow 33 so if its the stuff that came with the marker its fine.

if its green bin it and get some dow 33 from any reputable pb shop

rayko

WTD UK: BNIB Dream...
Allen keys = you get a full set with the marker. I would speak to any good Dye Dealer who will be able to help you sort you out with a set.

Lube wise = You should not use thin gun oil stuff, only grease (looks like pink toothpaste). If you got a tube of Dye Slik Lube then so long as it says "new formula" then you are good to go. The new formula is Dow 33. Shocker lube is Dow 33 and works fine too. Once again, your best bet is to email any good UK Dye dealer who can sort you out.

The old Dye slik lube doesn't work very well when it gets cold. But if you are planning on moving to San Diego then the old stuff will work fine ;)

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Allen keys = you get a full set with the marker. I would speak to any good Dye Dealer who will be able to help you sort you out with a set.

Lube wise = You should not use thin gun oil stuff, only grease (looks like pink toothpaste). If you got a tube of Dye Slik Lube then so long as it says "new formula" then you are good to go. The new formula is Dow 33. Shocker lube is Dow 33 and works fine too. Once again, your best bet is to email any good UK Dye dealer who can sort you out.

The old Dye slik lube doesn't work very well when it gets cold. But if you are planning on moving to San Diego then the old stuff will work fine ;)
Mine says 'New and Improved Formula' on it so i guess thats the stuff. Thanks a lot everyone for being so patient and helpfull.

Cheers

-Will

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Problem, in that pic when the whole bolt system is out, there like a black can shaped object. That didnt come out with my bolt? Should i worry?

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Dont worry i just looked around in the box where i left the bolt. It was in there:D False alarm:D