Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PMR Vs SLG Vs 06 Shocker [[Your Views]]

Jimmymac

1st Wave
Dec 14, 2007
Live in preston area ..
not at all, but if you have an ego and a spares kit, its nothing that cant be fixed in seconds and usually if its a weather problem and the ego isnt working no gun will :)
board could brake, solenoid brake could brake, lpr could brake , reg also and lots more and i doubt you have all these spare rite, yes i dont disaggree ego's are excellent guns but you still never know what will brake.

regards
James

Aphex

formerly 'S!ck'
Jan 14, 2007
Harrow, London
www.kaosslighting.co.uk
Alright cheers for all your inputs.

I know this is something completely different ut anyone know anything (good or bad) about 06 Shockers,

there a nice looking, cheap one going on the forum, and im thinking of putting in an offer,

but ive not heard much in the way of shockers.

Cheers.

seany boy

(. Y .)
May 25, 2005
York / Manchester
Visit site
Strong build quality (ok, the anno wears but it's cool), reasonably efficient with a HE bolt, still looking good, parts pretty readily available and new bits coming out all the time: a steal for the money they go for nowadays. Maintenance is pretty easy too, only really having to lube the bolt once and a while and it should be good for however many training/tourney's you put it through. Will last ages too.

There's also www.zdspb.com for ANY shocker related problems.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
sft shockers are amazing.

as long as you dont mess around with the settings too much (as with any marker), easy maintenance.

balf will tech your marker as he is now a certified tech, warped always has stuff if you need it.

virtually no kick on them, stock feedneck is crap, stock bolt is crap unless its one of the last 06's which had he bolts in. make sure it has an he bolt in if you get one. umm bout the same as any other high end marker, just a preference really, they are just ludicrously cheap compared to the others and well worth it, you would not be disappointed, and the prices that they are at at the moment they are great value, i would recommend one.

i sold my pmr to get a shocker after shooting one. and my pmr had the ul frame on.

hope that helps

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
just read seanys post,

about lubing it does depend on the marker, for some reason his will last ages without being lubed but mine wont. i have to lube mine after every training and tourny, obv its best if you do that anyway but just a little aside as it were

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
just read seanys post,

about lubing it does depend on the marker, for some reason his will last ages without being lubed but mine wont. i have to lube mine after every training and tourny, obv its best if you do that anyway but just a little aside as it were
Did he tell you about all the sh!t I cleaned out of his can and that the input dropped by 20psi......

Lube after every use and you can't go wrong