Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Portugal UK Scores

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Portugal UK Scores - Finals Day

13.00 - Joy/Dynasty and Strange are the early front runners. Ducks and Tigers draw - will that hurt both teams as draw can be as good as a loss?? Both need 2 wins now really - go Tigers.

13.50 - No Brits in the Pro or Am A finals by the look of it - Unless Backlash can qualify as highest scoring Am??

14.05 - Backlash get through - awesome - someone to cheer on for those back in blighty.

14.20 Looks like I've been hasty - Tigers are through - how?? I dont know (keeping it tight and making bodies count is how!!) - I've been misinformed somewhere!! But in the Semis its; TigersvDynasty and Joy v Strange.

16.40 Tigers out after second loss

17.20 - WHATS HAPPENING?? Its really quiet all of a sudden. We do know that Cyclone go to Am A 1st plave play off - will it be PBGateway - the hot favourites??

17.50 - Joy go through to meet Dynasty

Pro Finals

1st/2nd place - Dynasty v Joy - Dynasty Champions
3rd/4th place Tigers v Strange - Strange take it.

Am A Final

1/2 Cyclone v Pbgateway - Pbgateway Am A Champions
3/4 Backlash v Syndicate - Syndicate take the match.

Results;

Professional
1. Dynasty
2. Joy Division
3. Strange
4. Tigers

Amateur A
1. Paintballgateway.com
2. Cyclone
3. Syndicate
4. Backlash

Amateur B
1. Wombles
2. Hypnotize
3. Troll
4. Wolf

Mark

Piper is quoted as saying;
'This is without a doubt the world longest paintball tournament'

'The judging is without doubt the worst I have ever seen - and I didnt play - I feel sorry for the 91 teams that paid good money to be here'

'ps my phone bill is huge'

You heard it here first.

Many thanks to Manike, Piper (Extreme Rage Europe) Nicky Truter (.com) and Andy Scutt (Fury Sports). What's a big mobile bill between friends??

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
UK top table

Ok its only the attendance table but makes interesting reading (can anyone tell its Friday afternoon and I'm not inPortugal??)

Country/No Teams
UK 18
Portugal 17
France 11
Germany 10
Sweden 7
Spain 6
USA 5
Norway 3
Finland 3
Russia 2

And UK balling is weak?? Not in teams anyway - lets hope we have some steel to match!!!

Mark

PS Novice division is contested only by Germany, UK, France Spain and Portugal. Looks like the Novice Division thing is working as, apart from a few baggers only very inexperienced local teams are in this division

D

duffistuta

5 Yanks = Strange, Dynasty, PaintballGateway and who else? Evil, Dogs, Bushwahckers?

D

duffistuta

Cheers mate...weird, Dogs and Evil were both supposed to be going last we heard...

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by Baca Loco
And I could easily survive with just Strange's prelims matches. ;)
Strange:

Russian Legion
Mayhem Tigers
Worms
Ignition
All Stars Gold
Malera
Vision
Clone
Shockwave 3
Trolls

Better now :)

Thanks, Beak. Now when I see those maxes pile up I'll know who's on the other end of the scorecard. ;)
In gratitude I'd wish the England Nations Cup team the best -- but it won't do 'em any good. :D