Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Possible New Walk on Once a month in Northamptonshire

GodForbid

Jun 30, 2012
www.northants-giants.co.uk
Kinda guessing it may depend on the numbers mate. And why the hell are they not on this site if they have there own gear????

;)
Well they are already in their own team and they are all work colleagues. I have never met any of them but my mate who is coming with us to Paintfest works with them and plays in their team. They all used to attend walk ons at Valhalla which is obviously gone now, so they will likely be interested in this. They usually play on Saturdays though, which is why I can't play with them regularly, plus our team will be better anyway :D

Thanks for letting us continue with this thread Rider, the more balls we can get fired in our area the better for the sport :)

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Currently as it is a general, nonspecific, interest-seeking thread, I'll allow it.

However please be aware that to advertise a specific commercial venue/event there is a small nominal fee to p8ntballer, and I'd ask that you respect that fee if you want to properly advertise the walk on.

Here's the appropriate sticky:
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/heads-up-to-site-all-owners-and-anybody-who-advertises-a-commercial-event.99416/

Thanks.
Rider.

Rider

Many thanks for this infomation. Once i have spoke with the correct people and if we feel it is somethiing we do want to advertise i will get in contact.

You are correct its just a thread to see if its worth putting a event on

Thanks

Reactions: MorphMann