Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

post booster

Tiny man

Weebl and Bob!
May 16, 2003
Shropshire, England
Originally posted by cockersrule
well you may be one...as you made this post:rolleyes: i dont get why u guys do it, i mean, i thread jack accidentally without realising (dyxslexia;) :rolleyes: ) but you guys get a bit annoying with pointless threads...
Tis true dats why I've made myself a promise only to make posts bout Paintball :)

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by Tiny man
Tis true dats why I've made myself a promise only to make posts bout Paintball :)
Ahh young-ones don t worry about it, nearly everyone starts out the same, askin loads a questions and startin loads of threads, which does get really annoyin sumtimes.
But once you have been on the boards for a while you'll pick up how things go, then after you have been on for a while you will see a new member that posts alot of pointless stuff and it will piss you off and then you will know how we all feel lol ;)

You dont HAVE to talk about paintball 24/7 on the boards but it gets a bit stupid with sum threads that get started, so just sit back ..........................chill out ............and thank God you found paintball :D ;)

Take it easy gentlemen

Mak D :cool:

Tiny man

Weebl and Bob!
May 16, 2003
Shropshire, England
Originally posted by Mak_Daddy_*69
Ahh young-ones don t worry about it, nearly everyone starts out the same, askin loads a questions and startin loads of threads, which does get really annoyin sumtimes.
But once you have been on the boards for a while you'll pick up how things go, then after you have been on for a while you will see a new member that posts alot of pointless stuff and it will piss you off and then you will know how we all feel lol ;)

You dont HAVE to talk about paintball 24/7 on the boards but it gets a bit stupid with sum threads that get started lol!

Take it easy gentlemen

Mak D :cool:
yeah i was like that only the other day :D but I think i've grown out of it now :cool: so I ain't gonna make any dumb posts wait a minute what am I doing now :(