Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

post counts!?!?!?

nippinout

Jul 6, 2001
www.lpsg.org
Post counts have always annoyed me. I've never seen a need for them other than some petty judge of self-worth. 'look at my post number! look at how many stars are under my name!'

anyhoo the site has some odd html coding going on with the old forum setup. so far so good with the new one!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Here's my opinion!

I don't really mind the counts. To be honest, for us they work kinda backwards. Who would you rather take advice from, somebody who spends most of his time on the fields of glory, or some no-life computer geek, who spends most of his time on some internet board, impersonating britney spears? So what we'll have is: "Look mate, I'm not gonna listen to a word you say, cause you posted a million posts the last 24 hours, so be off, you king of all that which is nerdy! Get some on-field time, shooting paint! And I don't mean that wacky game that you can play on the Dubyadeepee site!"
So to us, a lack of posting is a badge of honour. Okay, I admit, I'm talking nonsense again.

Mikez

Jul 6, 2001
UK
Post counts dont bother me. I suppose it is a kind of record of how mouthy you are ???:eek:
Mikez

sensei

Jul 9, 2001
east coast usa
Visit site
Originally posted by Tyger
Actually, it's not how much you say, but what you say. I distrust people with thousand of posts, becasue they have WAY too many opinions. :rolleyes:

-Tyger
hey mr. tygur roobyn,

there hasn't been ANYTHING going on at WEBDOG for a while, why are you still promoting it? what happened to the (continuing)shows? they just stopped? i downloaded even the ones that aren't posted anymore. it was some GOOD paintball talk-radio while it lasted... <--- my opinion... :D