Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Potentially great UK teams that never made it (To the top).

irons69

BEACH BUM
Jun 11, 2002
kent
Originally posted by Robbo
He's actually on mainland Spain enjoying the quiet life with his new wife and family.
One of the true gents in life, a stand up man who stuck by his word and his friends, definitely old school !
pete you speak the truth m8
nothing but love for richard

SanchezG7

Shock Unit
Dec 3, 2003
the krispy kreme factory
Visit site
Temple Knights

I missed out on the begining but for a bunch of young punks we did good,we're all still good friends and actually if you look at the players and where their at and trying to get to i think it would of been a great young UK team.

Chris Marks
Tommy G
Kylistics
me
Sam T
Woody
James Ealing
Greg Milton

For various reasons we went our seperate ways but the hunger was there.

Kylistics

Banned
Jul 24, 2005
Spec Ops
Visit site
Originally posted by SanchezG7
Temple Knights

I missed out on the begining but for a bunch of young punks we did good,we're all still good friends and actually if you look at the players and where their at and trying to get to i think it would of been a great young UK team.

Chris Marks
Tommy G
Kylistics
me
Sam T
Woody
James Ealing
Greg Milton

For various reasons we went our seperate ways but the hunger was there.
yea. i'll second that. we had a great line up. we won tournaments with a 697 out of 700 points. on several occasions.

everyone always says about there own teams "we were young, fast, aggressive" etc. but this time i think its true. in a day of 7 games, i think we played about 15 mins paintball at best. so many times we won the game in the first minute.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by LV 4 26

My team v yours

Chris Marks
Tommy Gun
Kylistics
Sanchez
Sam T

V

Chris Schooling
Bowen
Tommy gun
Chris Edwards
Nicky T
That'd be a better 5 man Xball game. Obviously not workable as Tommy in in both squads

Kylistics

Banned
Jul 24, 2005
Spec Ops
Visit site
Originally posted by LV 4 26
Kyle.

My team v yours

Chris Marks
Tommy G
Kylistics
Sanchez
Sam T
Woody
James Ealing
Greg Milton

V

Millsy
Chris Schooling
Bowen
Tommy gun
Chris Edwards
J Doe
Phill Starr
Moomin
Nicky T

:cool:
wicked, we should do that i'll talk to chris "can you see my loader from here" edwards this weekend about it

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Originally posted by Kylistics
wicked, we should do that i'll talk to chris "can you see my loader from here" edwards this weekend about it
It's awesome seeing those squads again! :) :) :)

I had so much fun playing with both lines but my vote has to go with the Knights fo sho. (Mostly) We were all the same age, had the same passion, commitment and hunger for the sport that we do today. Thats what drove us to where we are today, and i hope that we can be a good inspiration for any aspiring UK Killers :)

Im so happy that so many of us have made it to the top level, and i know that the Knights pro 'ballers will continue to work hard at our games trying to push the boundries of Uk 'ball, with the aim of representing our homeland and what we all believe in..

Much love guys. Knight fo life :cool:

Tommy