Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Powerplay (Campaign DVD)

Court TV

Apr 3, 2002
Visit site
Hi all this is just a quick posting to say that the Powerplay DVD is now available!! At long last!! This project has taken many man hrs to produce with late nights and long wekends not just by my production team but also from Niall and Jim at Campaign who wanted the disc to be of the highest standard. So you have now ended up with over 70mins of paintball to watch rather then usual 15!!! I hope you have a laugh watching it and it brings back the memories of the Campaign Cup 2001...... The disc is launched this coming monday evening and will be despatched immediately to all the pre orders that have been logged at campaign... enjoy!

See you all in Lisbon and this time smile!

Ralston
Producer

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Any extras on the DVD to make use of the format?
The push DVD has 60 mins of extra games which i think are better than main feature.

tb-303

Court TV

Apr 3, 2002
Visit site
DVD Extras!

yes loads of Extras, stuff that will make you laugh and make you wanna go and play paintball ASAP i think about 18 extras in total! that should keep you happy I hope!

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
I have been told it will be region free (i.e. it doesn't matter).

Regions are only imposed by the content producers (i.e. film companies) they are not required by the DVD standard.

fierce

Dec 27, 2001
Is there a difference between the Pre-Release DVD and the upcoming?

fierce

Dec 27, 2001
Some have been already sold at the Maxs Masters, but this was the Pre-Release Version and i am not sure if there is any difference?!

mortenlj

Jul 18, 2001
Denmark
www.playball.dk
Campaign DVD

I picked up a copy at Maxs Masters and watched it last night.

Definitely worth the money - there is a couple of good laughs and some blatent cheating in there (I especially enjoyed the scene where Lasoya farts).

The DVD contains lots of info for new players (or other interested) with a very nice menu system.

I would have liked if there had been more than 3 featured games on the DVD in total - even if the footage had just been on there unedited. On the other hand this DVD is ten times better than the last Touloose video.

On a side note, Niall you are ready to be a gameshow host on American PBS.

**** 4 out of 5 stars to the campaign DVD

Morten