Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

predator autococker

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
If it was one actually used by one of the Preds, it should be sweeeeet. A friend of mine (ex-Pred himself) used his recently at a tourney & it's still rocking after all these years.
BUT - and this is a big but - his is still set up exactly the way it was when he played with the Preds. If the marker for sale has been through a few pairs of hands then it's probably been fiddled with (why oh why do all Cocker owners have to fiddle with their markers even when they are running fine?). Part of the incredible performance of these Cockers was the way they were set up, so if it's changed then you can't be sure it will run as well as in the "old days".
However well it's running, don't forget that it will be around 8 years old now & you may well get something as good but much younger for similar money.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
its the law of the cocker
get it running fine then think 'i wonder if i can....'
spend a week trying to undo what you did
then take it to planet and smile at jack
sorted

[Ringer Patrol] Meat

Not the Halifax man...
Predator Autococker. An elegant weapon from a more civilised age.

If I could, I would frame and mount it. I always wanted one but had to settle for a 'standard' Jetstream. When I ordered mine back in '96, the Cyclone barrel was out of stock so the twin deities of Belsales gave me a Predator barrel instead. She's been totally dependable through years of harsh treatment, but I've always yearned for a Predator. Trust your instincts...

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
hmmm

how can you yearn for a predetor when you have the almighty god of all cockers...*The Eblade* ....(bow down)
(its eric btw, who was marshalling at campaign when you were down once) you may/may not remember me!

[Ringer Patrol] Meat

Not the Halifax man...
I want one for the same reason someone would want a classic car or a medieval sword. It's a piece of history celebrating a technical achievement from a time gone by. The Predator Evoloution was top of the food chain back then, to own one showed you meant business. Although I'd be hard pressed to part with £450...
Eric, you at the Big Game this weekend mate? Which platoon are you in?

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
arrrgh

no, i'm not:mad: wish i was! couldnt get there. anyways should be revising for gcse's!-yeah like thats gonna happen. anyways hope you guys have a good laugh - well you will, and GO SOUTH

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
i am the guy with the pred cocker and sorry toole i cant trade it i have just realised what they are worth and they rip as well i still find it the most accurate gun i have ever used just as good as an E-Blade and the pred cocker looks cool too. my pred cocker is still origanal (no modifications at all) and looks exactly the same as the one in the picture further up some guy got. im temped to put mine in a cabinet with glass windows to admire. but still i do need money or i could use it because it does rip. argghhhhh what to do. I dont know!!! any input on what to do guys.

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
the worst thing is going to be finding a person whos after this for its history, not for using it in the future so much. its like an antique of a marker and will be hard to find a buyer. if somebody is after a first marker, this is definitely not for you, unless ya loaded. coz ya can go out there and find a cocker for 150 quid if ya lucky.
a marker such as this, can be worth god knows how much if you find the right buyer. i would guess at plenty more than what your asking now.