Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

predictions for UKm 20th jan

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Div 2, which is gonna be a steep learning curve. I'll just do my kamikaze runs down field take a few players out on the way and let the rest of the team finish them off.......whatever lol
It will be interesting to see how we play together as a new team
Lee... You need to make sure I have reloaded before you run, not like usual when you do this as I reload.... me thinks I better take both Egos on the pitch and two battle packs:D

Peaches Lee was the other player still on the field in the 3man at NSPA when we tore through GBU - 5man is a little different, more of a team game

TinFish

Retired Baller
Nov 13, 2006
Northumberland
www.killstarz.com
Me and George are Guesting for the monks at the masters. Chris, singer and soppit are the other 3 and 2 of those have only been playing for 3 months. I think in all honesty we'll struggle in D2 but what the hell, gotta mix it with the big boys if you are gonna get better.

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Me and George are Guesting for the monks at the masters. Chris, singer and soppit are the other 3 and 2 of those have only been playing for 3 months. I think in all honesty we'll struggle in D2 but what the hell, gotta mix it with the big boys if you are gonna get better.
as long as Chris doesn't launch his Ego 08 at players and shoots them instead I think you will do well. Div 2 is the old Div 3 by all accounts. So Soppit and Singer will be on form. Am more concerned playing against your team than I am any of the others. Mainly because of how hard they are to beat at 3man.

TinFish

Retired Baller
Nov 13, 2006
Northumberland
www.killstarz.com
5 man is a different beast to 3 man, lot more team work needed and no where near as much luck involved.

Looking forward to it though, should be a steep learning curve, which will be good, seeing as the ionman is the week after ;)