Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PRICE DROP £850 delivered. Vanquish 2.0 - empire ultra air tank - Z2 loader - Kit Bag

belg

Manchester Firm
Nov 15, 2010
Right then guys

I have for sale pretty much a full setup with gogs and a brand new kit bag!!

This was my friends kit who had started at the beginning of the season and due to work and family commitments (unforeseen) he can no longer play and funds are to help him out in the very near future so I need a quick sale.

I would like to keep this as a package and I am asking £950 for the lot. Delivered (not including fees)

Vanquish 2.0 silver and blue used twice all bits and bobs with 4 barrel backs and black tip. The cable and Alan key spare parts etc is all included.

Empire ultra 1.1 air system and regulator with a next test date of June 2019.created date is 2014/16 so as I said it was bought new this year with the empire regulator.

EMPIRE Z2 loader again bought at the beginning of this year works. Absolutely fine. Has some empire stickers that came in the box.

Empire pack. Again new this year 4+7 black hex pack.

Empire events which are a year old. Has new strap and ear pieces this year. Lens is ok.

Pretty much everything you need to play but Jersey and pants.
I really need a quick sale on this if possible.

£950 posted (you pay fees). Will take PayPal or bank transfer. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

TNT_UK

TNT_UK
Apr 18, 2015
Belg,

I am offering £800 for the lot delivered. I am interested in the shot count for the marker, and I am curious on which company you plan to use to deliver the items?

belg

Manchester Firm
Nov 15, 2010
Belg,

I am offering £800 for the lot delivered. I am interested in the shot count for the marker, and I am curious on which company you plan to use to deliver the items?

Hi it will be dpd courier
I will post up the shot count tonight.
If you're happy with those we can discuss price ;)

belg

Manchester Firm
Nov 15, 2010
It would be £850 delivered. As that's a price drop on my original £950. I am essentially throwing in the kitbag for that price.

If you wanted it for £800 you wouldn't get the kit bag I'm afraid.