Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PRICE DROP Kit Sale - MacDev Clone GT (£520!!!), masks and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Someone shut this clown down. Late deliveries....selling broken gear.....not responding to buyers. Outrage

Reactions: ellio7t

ellio7t

#07 Kiluminati PB™
Aug 29, 2013
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
its annoying, i don't know where to stand, cos i have his mates saying good stuff about him, then he dosen't reply, it really is annoying, when i have paid my money, i had to work for, to not get a thing in return, its people like this that let p8nt down, i know there isnt alot of scammers on here, but its so frustrating!! it makes me so angry, hes not replying to email, text, calls nothing,

Reactions: alexd and Alex H

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
its annoying, i don't know where to stand, cos i have his mates saying good stuff about him, then he dosen't reply, it really is annoying, when i have paid my money, i had to work for, to not get a thing in return, its people like this that let p8nt down, i know there isnt alot of scammers on here, but its so frustrating!! it makes me so angry, hes not replying to email, text, calls nothing,
Have you told the mods about this cheesehead? They're pretty good at hunting people down

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
ill let them know mate :) thanks!
Yeah let them know mate and then pop up an announcement on the Announcement and Queries section. Just so other people who may know him can get hold of him and shake his head a bit. Also, gives others fair warning to avoid this berk.

Reactions: ellio7t

p2nky

WANTED
Jul 12, 2012
  • All Prices include p&p, all discussions to remain in the thread untill a buyer has been defined.
  • Paypal as payment owed or you pay 4% fees
  • Feel free to ask questions and offer up but pretty stuck on price at the moment
  • No trades, Cash Is King!
  • Advertised elsewhere
MacDev Clone GT, 0.691 bore, imaculate condition and shoots amazing! Only used for CPPS round 5 - £560 £550 £540 £520!!! posted
Empire Prophecy Z2, used for a season and a half of CPPS, come with HK Speedfeed (no original, no box) - £70 £65 £55 posted
Air carbon fibre tank 68/45, good condition and come with dye rhino cover (blue), retest is October 2014, £80 £75 £65 posted

Dye I4's in olive camo, comes with smoked and yellow lense, comes with mens fitness bag (no box) - £55 £50 £40 posted
Empire Eflex's in blue/white, good condition,, smoked lense, used for this season at CPPS, comes with custom Din Eidyn lense wrap (removable), comes boxed - £55 £50 £40 posted
Deadlywind 14" fibur (AC) and full freak boremaster kit, not willing to split these unless a buyer for both - £100

Barrel socks - £5 each (or free with any other purchase, please specify that you want them included)
Invert pack 4+3, some wear on the velcro but still holds well,one strap torn but still usable - £15 £12 £10 posted
Eclipse armpads L
,thumb looped a wee bit stretched and tear on inside of left arm - £15 £12 £10 posted
Eclipse knee pads L
, no velcro but fit snuggly on - £15 £12 £10 posted
Empire contact jersey blue L
, only been used for 2CPPS rounds, still in great condition - £55 £45 £35 posted
Invert pants blue S (32 waist max) - £25 £20 £15 posted
Empire contact zero pants XL(34 waist fully pulled in), used this season for CPPS, small wear at hem of leg - £75 £70 £60 posted
Hello, whats the condition of Eclipse elbow pads ? Thanks

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
I'm trying to get in touch with Shaun too @ellio7t as I told you. I'll let you know if I hear anything. This is very unusual for him... I'll do my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.