Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

!*!*!PRICE DROP!*!*!Massive Manc Firm Sale *Loaders,Pants,Gogs,Sandannas,Speedfeeds,* Huge Clearout

The Manchester Firm

Our Life Is Different.
Apr 29, 2010
Manchester
right guys now im back ive had a chance to sort things out from where we left off, the empire 4+3 ++ has been sold and will be shipped first thing Monday, the events with used lens have been sold pending payment also to be shipped monday

there is still loads of stuff we have just ask questions about what we have and offer me a price on it this is all good quality stuff guys !!
Has the jt mask been sent as yet buddy?
w
Yes the JT mask has been shipped mate :D

Alex H

Killuminati #33
May 27, 2013
United Kingdom
right guys now im back ive had a chance to sort things out from where we left off, the empire 4+3 ++ has been sold and will be shipped first thing Monday, the events with used lens have been sold pending payment also to be shipped monday

there is still loads of stuff we have just ask questions about what we have and offer me a price on it this is all good quality stuff guys !!
Sorry but can i be a pain and change the events to the halo hopper + empire prophecy speedfeed for £35 posted? Also whats the condition of the halo

The Manchester Firm

Our Life Is Different.
Apr 29, 2010
Manchester
only jsut read this. you really want to do that lol, why not have both :D which speed feed are you on about are you talking about the blue propehcy body kit

Alex H

Killuminati #33
May 27, 2013
United Kingdom
only jsut read this. you really want to do that lol, why not have both :D which speed feed are you on about are you talking about the blue propehcy body kit
The empire prophecy speedfeed ones that you list as £10 each, halo + empire prophecy speedfeed for 35 posted, whats the condition of the halo

The Manchester Firm

Our Life Is Different.
Apr 29, 2010
Manchester
Yeah we still have the events with the tinted lens mate what you offering. The speed feeds don't fit the halos unfortunately.
The halo is in good working order so are the tinted lenses let me know what u guys want for definite