Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Prisoners of War, War Criminals or Terrorist???

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
HI peeps

I totally agree with Manike.

In fact the UK had even tougher laws to combat terrorism in Ireland such as interning people for 24 hours with out the need to charge them, a shoot to kill policy and others. But due to pressure from the US we either had to revoke the laws or do them on the quiet :D

Cjohns and Rooster I am not saying that the US has done nothing to improve the world but it does get annoying when all you hear from SOME americans is how they won WW2 single handed or how their country has nothing to feel guilty about. Every country has many things to be ashamed of I know the UK does. So how about if we give the US credit for some sterling work in the past, you guys occasionally admit that your government could be in the wrong sometimes.

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Cjohns

Now thats something I am in total agreement on :D

Its good to see that we can all have an adult conversation with out name calling and other such immature nonsense.

Oh **** I am becoming mature. It will be slippers and a pipe next!

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
as many have said b4
"my two cents worth"

These terrorists have plotted to kill innocents in the free world. E.g. you and me

NOw the u.s and other countries such as Britain are realising this.

when they killed innocent ppl in the trade centre bombings and in many other incidents they took away the rights of those individuals. Is it not right that these terrorists who have conspired to kill us and our families, and make no mistake they are trying to kill US, are wanting to wave our rights to live? What i'm getting at is does this not mean that because they are conspiring to murder us they have also waved their rights to live themselves?

This really hasn't come out the way i wanted it to but you get the general idea i think

later all

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Originally posted by crom-dubh
Cjohns and Rooster I am not saying that the US has done nothing to improve the world but it does get annoying when all you hear from SOME americans is how they won WW2 single handed or how their country has nothing to feel guilty about. Every country has many things to be ashamed of I know the UK does. So how about if we give the US credit for some sterling work in the past, you guys occasionally admit that your government could be in the wrong sometimes.
Hey Crom I know my government had made thier mistakes but I like anyone who has any kinda patriotism they would never admit to it in a public forum. I never thought the US won WWII alone I alway thought the Allied Forces won that war. So if your country was on the side of the Allied Forces you technically WON WW II. Oh and hell everyone was perfect this would be one hell of a boring world!