Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Profile help

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
That's usually done in woodsball, plus..

"Not cool"..

Im sure she wants to look cool if she wants to keep a low profile ;)

Joe
Like i said i am new please excuse my ignorance :D but the way i would look at it, if needs must.... never mind was only a though, i dont know what kinda game she plays etc

Chris :D

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
Dear god what have I started!

Lump your lucky, I wasn't sure if you were kidding I almost PM'd you! :eek:

Looks like Im probably going to have to buy a new bottle then. :(

Only reason I asked in the first place is since I only have 2 weeks till I go to the NQ dynasty thing I don't want my main problem to be my profile because of my bottle and miss the rest of the important things.

Thanks for all the 'help' though :p (If it can be called that!)

I might try the hunch idea, Jonny (bf) twines I should do that but the female anatomy tends to be awkward.

Cause my setup's so big though I sometimes end up leaning back and thats even worse!!! (And I look like a punter)

Katxx

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Cause my setup's so big though I sometimes end up leaning back and thats even worse!!! (And I look like a punter)

Katxx
any body else think she was talking about something else there, especially with the mention of the female anatomy above that.

no.....

oh well - back to the box in the corner for me:eek:

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
any body else think she was talking about something else there, especially with the mention of the female anatomy above that.

no.....

oh well - back to the box in the corner for me:eek:

Has to be said i nearly replied with something similar but restrained myself and looked at her myspace instead lol, anyways........ good luck kat hope ya find the right setup :D

Chris :D